header

Reliance Jio celebration Pack April 2019 : Here's how to get additional 8 gb data for free.

Reliance Jio celebration Pack April 2019 : Here's how to get additional 8 gb data for free.



  • Reliance Jio celebration pack April 2019 offer will be valid for 4 days under which the user can avail 2gb data daily or 8gb data for 4 days. I think that this offers seems to be live only for selected users and you can check it in my Jio app.


  • This offer is only available for prime users and the data is automatically added to their account. You can check by signing in My jio app.


  • To check the free data user will need to head to my plan section in my Jio app.


  • The extra 'Jio celebration Pack' should show under user's plan details and according to the reports the plan will expire on 12th april, 2019.




Post a Comment

0 Comments